Showing the single result
Zeotone Soft Gel
- Ayurvedic medicine for osteoarthritis
- Heals damaged cartilage tissues
- Increases viscosity of joint fluids
Works Best For
Benefits of Zeotone
Reinforces strength of connective tissues
Contains organic minerals that nourish joint muscles and bones. Effectively eliminates inflammation-causing toxins from the blood. Supplements body’s zinc requirements to assist in Ayurvedic treatment of osteoporosis. Improves joint mobility and muscle power. Reduces cortisol production to slow down degradation.
Promotes weight lossHerbal metabolism booster. Inhibits assimilation of fats in the body. Promotes dissolution of fat depositions. Lowers bad cholesterol levels. Helps to generate HDL cholesterol molecules. Naturally energizes the body by converting fats to simpler compounds. Supports spleen functions.
Refines blood quality
Best anti-microbial and anti-diabetic medicine. Purifies the blood of toxins, including chemicals, pollutants etc. Lowers high uric acid levels. Stimulates production of haemoglobin. Strengthens arterial walls to ease blood flow.
- Boosts overall immunity
- Repairs damaged cartilage tissues
- Reverses joint degradation
- Increases digestive capacity
- Enhances respiratory health
- Improves reproductive system functions
Why is it a must have?
Well known anti-inflammatory agent in Ayurveda. Improves joint mobility. Nourishes inflamed cartilage cells. Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar concentration. Combats microbes. Reduces stiffness.
VajravalliLowers triglyceride and lipid levels. Enhances digestion. Treats musculoskeletal pain. Prevents irritation of cartilages. Useful to treat asthma and allergies.
Has diuretic property. Improves strength and stamina. Promotes weight loss. Lowers blood sugar concentration. Has mild aphrodisiac effects. Reduces high blood pressure.
Precautions to take
- To be used as per prescribed dose.
- Keep away from children
- Not to be taken on an empty stomach.
- Consume a plant-based diet to get best results.
- Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women.