Showing all 5 results
Turmeric Powder - 100 Gms
- Treats respiratory and stomach disorders
- Supports liver and heart functions
- Ayurvedic medicine for Diabetes management
Benefits of Turmeric Powder
Natural anti-inflammatory agent
This is a sureshot Ayurvedic treatment for all kinds of inflammatory conditions like arthritis, allergies, skin infection etc. Prevents irritation of soft tissues by toxins. Relaxes the dilated muscles to ease pain. Lowers uric acid concentration. Optimizes full body functions.
Purifies the bloodNeutralizes free radicals in the blood. Lowers concentration of blood sugars and cholesterol. Eliminates infection-causing agents like bacteria and fungi. Reduces blood thickness to facilitate circulation. Regulates thyroid gland functions.
Promotes skin health
Speeds up repair of damaged skin tissues. Nourishes the cells to bring out natural glow. Regulates facial oil production. Unclogs skin pores to prevent acne outbreaks. Lightens skin tone. Removes pigmentation and blemishes.
- Relieves arthritis symptoms
- Promotes weight loss
- Improves cognitive capability
- Produces anti-cancer effect
- Alleviates mental strain
- Strengthens gums and teeth
One of the most praised antioxidant remedies in Ayurveda, Turmeric with Curcumin is a must-have for everyone. It promotes longevity by enhancing biological functions. It can act as a strong antispasmodic and anti-microbial agent to improve your sexual well-being. Most of all, it is a great flavor enhancer for your daily cooking!
Probable side effects of Turmeric powder
- Overdose may cause stomach irritation, nausea and loose motions.
- Keep away from children.
- High doses may have adverse effects on pregnant or lactating women.
- Can interact with blood-clotting medicines like, ibuprofen and aspirin.
- May lower blood sugar levels. Diabetics should use caution.