Showing all 2 results
Rasnadi (S) kashayam - 100 Tablets
- Treats rheumatic arthritis
- Eases joint stiffness
- Reduces general bodyache
Works Best For
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Liver Health
Benefits of Rasnadi Kashayam Tablets
Strengthens musculoskeletal structures
Highly beneficial for pain in the hips, legs, back and feet. Protects joints and cartilages from toxins. Inhibits action of inflammation-causing enzymes. Regulates immune system activity. Speeds up repair of inflamed tissues. Lowers uric acid.
Enhances metabolismHas carminative functions. Increases secretion of digestive enzymes. Soothes the GI tract lining. Flushes out toxins from the hepatic cells. Regulates production of stomach acid. Helps to correct bowel movements.
Alleviates respiratory disorders
Relaxes the respiratory tract muscles. Clears the throat and chest. Regulates body temperature. Fights off bacteria and viruses. Reduces mucus production in the bronchial muscles.
- Pacifies excess Vata
- Relieves general fatigue
- Contributes to immunity
- Reduces joint pain and swelling
- Assists sciatica and myalgia treatment
- Alleviates rheumatoid and osteoarthritis
RasnaA strong but effective herb for all kinds of inflammatory conditions. Rasna is Ayurveda’s go-to remedy to soothe the irritated soft tissues and bring back your joint strength. It can also help with kidney diseases.
TamalakiThis herb can touch your health from many corners - including hair, gut and liver. It fuels your digestion, strengthens your hair and dissolves kidney stones. And if you’re a Diabetic with urinary issues - this is the sureshot remedy for you.
Respiratory issues can have no chance against this herb! Agaru clears the nasal passages and releases excess sputum from the lungs. It increases your core strength to boost appetite and physical energy too.
Probable side effects of Rasnadi Kashayam Tablets
- Keep away from children.
- Overdose can lead to gastric irritation, nausea and abdominal pain.
- May cause adverse effects for pregnant or lactating women.
Turmeric Powder - 100 Gms
- Treats respiratory and stomach disorders
- Supports liver and heart functions
- Ayurvedic medicine for Diabetes management
Benefits of Turmeric Powder
Natural anti-inflammatory agent
This is a sureshot Ayurvedic treatment for all kinds of inflammatory conditions like arthritis, allergies, skin infection etc. Prevents irritation of soft tissues by toxins. Relaxes the dilated muscles to ease pain. Lowers uric acid concentration. Optimizes full body functions.
Purifies the bloodNeutralizes free radicals in the blood. Lowers concentration of blood sugars and cholesterol. Eliminates infection-causing agents like bacteria and fungi. Reduces blood thickness to facilitate circulation. Regulates thyroid gland functions.
Promotes skin health
Speeds up repair of damaged skin tissues. Nourishes the cells to bring out natural glow. Regulates facial oil production. Unclogs skin pores to prevent acne outbreaks. Lightens skin tone. Removes pigmentation and blemishes.
- Relieves arthritis symptoms
- Promotes weight loss
- Improves cognitive capability
- Produces anti-cancer effect
- Alleviates mental strain
- Strengthens gums and teeth
One of the most praised antioxidant remedies in Ayurveda, Turmeric with Curcumin is a must-have for everyone. It promotes longevity by enhancing biological functions. It can act as a strong antispasmodic and anti-microbial agent to improve your sexual well-being. Most of all, it is a great flavor enhancer for your daily cooking!
Probable side effects of Turmeric powder
- Overdose may cause stomach irritation, nausea and loose motions.
- Keep away from children.
- High doses may have adverse effects on pregnant or lactating women.
- Can interact with blood-clotting medicines like, ibuprofen and aspirin.
- May lower blood sugar levels. Diabetics should use caution.