Showing all 3 results
- Natural rejuvenator for face
- Good for skin & acne issues
- Sureshot remedy for hair growth
- Children: ¼ teaspoon with warm water
- Adults: ½ teaspoon once or twice daily with warm water
Health Benefits of Haritaki (Karakkaya) Powder
Ayurvedic detoxifierHarad powder is packed with potent antioxidants. Lowers blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Neutralizes free radicals. Supports kidney functions to release wastes from the body. Refines blood chemistry to facilitate blood circulation.
Promotes gastrointestinal health
Increases metabolic rate. Speeds up assimilation of nutrients. Soothes the GI tract lining. Boosts production of digestive enzymes. Stimulates bowel movements. Provides dietary fibre. Inhibits growth of intestinal infections. Alleviates bloating, indigestion and abdominal discomfort.
Enhances reproductive health
Haritaki benefits extend to sexual wellness too. Anti-inflammatory in nature. Tones the abdominal muscles. Nourishes the reproductive organs. Acts as mild aphrodisiac. Improves semen quality. Alleviates stress and anxiety.
- Induces good sleep
- Contributes to immunity
- Useful in arthritis
- Improves vigour and stamina
- Enhances cognitive capabilities
- Helps in Diabetes management
Main Ingredients of Haritaki Powder
Uses of Haritaki in Ayurveda:
- For Skin Problems: The diversity of inknut uses for skin make it a popular remedy amongst men and women. Has astringent function. Alleviates symptoms of allergies, urticaria and skin infections. Purifies the blood to strengthen tissues. Inhibits growth of fungal infections on open cuts. Shrinks wound size. Promotes generation of healthy cells.
- For Face: If you haven’t already tried inknut for face packs, here’s why should! Ayurveda recommends Haritaki for acne outbreaks. Its potent compounds increase tensile strength of facial muscles. Removes layers of dead skin, pollutants and dirt. Scrapes out pigment depositions in tissues to increase natural glow. Reverses early signs of ageing.
- For Eyes: One of the least known inknut uses is its impact on eye health. Haritaki is a strong nervine rejuvenator. Protects retina and cornea muscles from free radical damage. Relieves redness, itching and swelling. Generates a cooling effect. Gently removes foreign substances from eyes. Improves ocular capabilities. Useful to treat conjunctivitis.
- For Weight Loss: Here are some properties that enlarge the role of Harad powder for weight loss diets. Increases rate of breakdown of fat molecules. Lowers triglyceride and cholesterol levels. Flushes out lipid accumulation from intestinal tissues. Inhibits assimilation of oil/fats from digested foods. Keeps a check on blood sugar levels. Boosts hepatic functions.
- For Piles: It is best to consume the powder or tablet of Haritaki for piles treatment. It helps to loosen the stool and ease its release. Reduces pain and itchiness in the ano-rectal passage. Fights off microbial infections. Speeds up healing of soft tissues. Regularizes intestinal movements. Helps to restrict bleeding.
- For Hair Regrowth: You may use a paste of Haritaki for hair health. Soothes the scalp and hair follicles. Increases production of keratin proteins. Prevents breakage and hair fall. Its natural minerals strengthen strands from root to tip. Combats dandruff and lice infections. Moisturizes the scalp. Increases hair volume. Promotes generation of new follicles.
- For Respiratory Issues: Ayurvedic remedy for cough and cold. Performs antitussive action. Dilates respiratory tract to facilitate air flow. Regulates production of mucus. Inhibits action of inflammation causing enzymes. Eliminates bacterial and viral agents. Regulates body temperature. Provides relief in sore throat, chest congestion and headaches. Facilitates blood circulation to strengthen lung tissues.
- For Heart: Shows cardioprotective activity. Reduces oxidative stress on cardiac tissues. Reinforces the arterial walls. Removes toxin accumulation to unclog blood vessels. Regularizes blood pressure. Relieves tension of heart muscles. Rehydrates soft tissues to increase their strength. Alleviates stress and anxiety to prevent hormonal disturbances.
- As an Immunity Booster: The most popular of all Haritaki uses and benefits. It increases production of white blood cells. Detoxifies the body tissues. Stimulates spleen cells. Strengthens immune response against infectious agents. Regularizes the body's vital functions. Prevents entry of germs through the intestines. Reduces production of cortisol hormone.
- Prevents Cavity: Fights off bacterial infections. Protects teeth enamel from food toxins. Cleanses the oral cavity. Strengthens gum muscles. Alleviates pain and inflammation. Neutralizes excess acid of ingested food. Prevents deposition of plaque. Helps in treatment of cavities.
Probable Side Effects of Haritaki
- Overdose may lead to digestive issues like diarrhoea, abdominal cramping, dehydration etc.
- May lower blood sugar levels. Diabetics should use caution.
- Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women.
- Keep away from children.
Maharasnadi Kashayam - 100 Tablets
- Ayurvedic medicine for infertility
- Pacifies the Vata dosha
- Useful in arthritis and paraplegia
Works Best For
- Muscle & Joint Pain
- Sexually Transmitted Disorders
Benefits of Maharasnadi Kashayam
Treats Hernia naturally
Antispasmodic and carminative in nature. Alleviates digestive issues like bloating, indigestion etc. Increases tensile strength of intestinal muscles. Induces muscular movements. Speeds up healing of GI tract tissues. Fights off infections.
Relieves symptoms of joint disordersThe anti-inflammatory property of Maharasnadi Kashayam comes from its bioactive compounds that inhibit enzymatic degradation of tissues. Removes toxins from the blood. Reduces oxidative stress on joint tissues. Regulates immune system activity.
Improves stomach functions
Maharasnadi kwath increases the metabolic rate to optimize gut functions. Packed with powerful antioxidants. Regularizes intestinal activities to increase absorption of nutrients. Assists in breakdown of food. Supports kidney functions.
- Reduces body pain and inflammation
- Useful in Parkinson’s disease
- Promotes reproductive health
- Reduces lumbar pain
- Assists in Sciatica treatment
- Treats facial paralysis
Main Ingredients of Maharasnadi Kashayam
RasnaImproves respiratory functions. Facilitates blood circulation. Increases digestive capacity. Enhances musculoskeletal strength. Relieves abdominal colic and pain. Useful in rheumatoid arthritis.
ErandaEliminates worm infestations in the intestines. Stimulates bowel movements. Enhances skin tone and complexion. Speeds up tissue repair process. Tones abdominal muscles.
Useful in nausea and indigestion. Curbs sugar cravings. Lowers high cholesterol levels. Strengthens immune response to infections. Soothes inflamed soft tissues.
Uses of Maharasnadi Kashayam
- Remedy for All Vata Disorders: Has antioxidant nature. Optimizes biological processes of the Vata body type to balance Tridoshas. Relieves muscle strain. Increases production of digestive enzymes. Dissolves fat accumulation. Makes the joints flexible and mobile.
- Natural Infertility Treatment: Performs antispasmodic action. Tones the abdominal muscles. Helps to recover sperm defects. Improves stamina and vigour. Keeps a check on hormonal production.
- Skin Quality Enhancer: Purifies the blood. Astringent formula. Promotes cellular regeneration of tissues. Speeds up wound healing. Stops bleeding from injuries. Prevents free radical damage of tissues. Lightens skin tone. Useful in treatment of eczema.
Probable Side Effects
- Overdose may lead to digestive problems like gastric distress, nausea and indigestion.
- Can produce adverse effects for pregnant or lactating women.
- Not to be used for self-medication.
- Unsafe for consumption of children.
- Useful as a diuretic
- Ayurvedic medicine for kidney
- Maintains reproductive health
Benefits of Punarnava
Sheds excess fat
Performs mild laxative functions. Corrects body’s carbohydrate metabolism to prevent weight gain. Increases oxidation of cholesterol molecules to break down dense fat. Reduces absorption of oil or fat from food. Flushes out toxins. Eases excretion of wastes from intestines.
Supports liver functions
Contains vital compounds like oleanolic acid, liriodendron and iron that protect liver cells from damage. Neutralizes free radicals to reduce cellular damage. Reduces inflammation of hepatic soft tissues. Stimulates production of digestive enzymes. Enhances absorption of nutrients from digested food.
Prevents urinary tract disorders
Antimicrobial and antispasmodic in nature. Soothes the lining of the urinary tract. Keeps a check on uric acid concentration. Its antioxidants enhance filtration of toxins in kidneys. Used in ayurveda for kidney disorders like UTIs, calculi and painful urination.
- Good for the eyes
- Regulates blood sugar
- Manages bronchial asthma
- Helpful in rheumatoid arthritis
- Effective in anemia
- Can treat sexual disorders like impotence
PunarnavaEach teaspoon of Punarnava powder contains natural Punarnava extracts
- Regulates blood circulation
- Strengthens muscles to increase strength
- Increases appetite and improves digestion
Precautions to Take
- Strictly follow mentioned dosage. Do not overdose.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not consume on an empty stomach
- Can create a sensation of burning or choking in the throat if taken without water
- For best results, stay on a plant-based diet. Consume less non-vegetarian and dairy products.
- Not to be consumed by pregnant and lactating women