Showing the single result
- Natural rejuvenator for face
- Good for skin & acne issues
- Sureshot remedy for hair growth
- Children: ¼ teaspoon with warm water
- Adults: ½ teaspoon once or twice daily with warm water
Health Benefits of Haritaki (Karakkaya) Powder
Ayurvedic detoxifierHarad powder is packed with potent antioxidants. Lowers blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Neutralizes free radicals. Supports kidney functions to release wastes from the body. Refines blood chemistry to facilitate blood circulation.
Promotes gastrointestinal health
Increases metabolic rate. Speeds up assimilation of nutrients. Soothes the GI tract lining. Boosts production of digestive enzymes. Stimulates bowel movements. Provides dietary fibre. Inhibits growth of intestinal infections. Alleviates bloating, indigestion and abdominal discomfort.
Enhances reproductive health
Haritaki benefits extend to sexual wellness too. Anti-inflammatory in nature. Tones the abdominal muscles. Nourishes the reproductive organs. Acts as mild aphrodisiac. Improves semen quality. Alleviates stress and anxiety.
- Induces good sleep
- Contributes to immunity
- Useful in arthritis
- Improves vigour and stamina
- Enhances cognitive capabilities
- Helps in Diabetes management
Main Ingredients of Haritaki Powder
Uses of Haritaki in Ayurveda:
- For Skin Problems: The diversity of inknut uses for skin make it a popular remedy amongst men and women. Has astringent function. Alleviates symptoms of allergies, urticaria and skin infections. Purifies the blood to strengthen tissues. Inhibits growth of fungal infections on open cuts. Shrinks wound size. Promotes generation of healthy cells.
- For Face: If you haven’t already tried inknut for face packs, here’s why should! Ayurveda recommends Haritaki for acne outbreaks. Its potent compounds increase tensile strength of facial muscles. Removes layers of dead skin, pollutants and dirt. Scrapes out pigment depositions in tissues to increase natural glow. Reverses early signs of ageing.
- For Eyes: One of the least known inknut uses is its impact on eye health. Haritaki is a strong nervine rejuvenator. Protects retina and cornea muscles from free radical damage. Relieves redness, itching and swelling. Generates a cooling effect. Gently removes foreign substances from eyes. Improves ocular capabilities. Useful to treat conjunctivitis.
- For Weight Loss: Here are some properties that enlarge the role of Harad powder for weight loss diets. Increases rate of breakdown of fat molecules. Lowers triglyceride and cholesterol levels. Flushes out lipid accumulation from intestinal tissues. Inhibits assimilation of oil/fats from digested foods. Keeps a check on blood sugar levels. Boosts hepatic functions.
- For Piles: It is best to consume the powder or tablet of Haritaki for piles treatment. It helps to loosen the stool and ease its release. Reduces pain and itchiness in the ano-rectal passage. Fights off microbial infections. Speeds up healing of soft tissues. Regularizes intestinal movements. Helps to restrict bleeding.
- For Hair Regrowth: You may use a paste of Haritaki for hair health. Soothes the scalp and hair follicles. Increases production of keratin proteins. Prevents breakage and hair fall. Its natural minerals strengthen strands from root to tip. Combats dandruff and lice infections. Moisturizes the scalp. Increases hair volume. Promotes generation of new follicles.
- For Respiratory Issues: Ayurvedic remedy for cough and cold. Performs antitussive action. Dilates respiratory tract to facilitate air flow. Regulates production of mucus. Inhibits action of inflammation causing enzymes. Eliminates bacterial and viral agents. Regulates body temperature. Provides relief in sore throat, chest congestion and headaches. Facilitates blood circulation to strengthen lung tissues.
- For Heart: Shows cardioprotective activity. Reduces oxidative stress on cardiac tissues. Reinforces the arterial walls. Removes toxin accumulation to unclog blood vessels. Regularizes blood pressure. Relieves tension of heart muscles. Rehydrates soft tissues to increase their strength. Alleviates stress and anxiety to prevent hormonal disturbances.
- As an Immunity Booster: The most popular of all Haritaki uses and benefits. It increases production of white blood cells. Detoxifies the body tissues. Stimulates spleen cells. Strengthens immune response against infectious agents. Regularizes the body's vital functions. Prevents entry of germs through the intestines. Reduces production of cortisol hormone.
- Prevents Cavity: Fights off bacterial infections. Protects teeth enamel from food toxins. Cleanses the oral cavity. Strengthens gum muscles. Alleviates pain and inflammation. Neutralizes excess acid of ingested food. Prevents deposition of plaque. Helps in treatment of cavities.
Probable Side Effects of Haritaki
- Overdose may lead to digestive issues like diarrhoea, abdominal cramping, dehydration etc.
- May lower blood sugar levels. Diabetics should use caution.
- Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women.
- Keep away from children.