neural connection improvement
Showing the single result
- Improves neural connections
- Improves respiratory functions
- Ayurvedic medicine for metabolism
Benefits of Tulasi Powder
Treats cold, flu and allergies
Herbal immunomodulator. Soothes the respiratory tract lining to increase airflow to lungs. Eliminates bacteria, viruses and fungi. Regulates body temperature by increasing perspiration. Effectively decongests lungs. Stops nasal discharge. Improves liver health.
Improves skin and hair textureHas natural antioxidants. Repository of organic bioactive compounds that stimulate cell and follicle regeneration. Fades out blemishes and dark spots. Makes the hair long and strong. Improves skin quality. Lowers blood sugar and cholesterol concentration.
Improves cognitive capabilitiesBest adaptogen known in Ayurveda. Prevents release of cortisol in the blood. Nourishes the neurons. Promotes good sleep. Eliminates free radicals from the body. Enhances memory, focus and thinking capability. Used in Ayurvedic treatment for stress and anxiety.
- Eliminates infection-causing pathogens
- Facilitates blood flow
- Dissolves calculi
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Relieves fever and sore throat
- Assists in maintaining healthy weight
Why is it a must have?
TulasiEach spoonful of powder contains pure Tulasi plant extracts:
- Boosts immune response
- Nourishes the body tissues
- Alleviates pain and inflammation
Precautions to take
- Keep away from children.
- To be taken as per prescribed doses.
- Keep away from heat, moisture and sunlight.
- Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.