Showing the single result
- Useful as a diuretic
- Ayurvedic medicine for kidney
- Maintains reproductive health
Benefits of Punarnava
Sheds excess fat
Performs mild laxative functions. Corrects body’s carbohydrate metabolism to prevent weight gain. Increases oxidation of cholesterol molecules to break down dense fat. Reduces absorption of oil or fat from food. Flushes out toxins. Eases excretion of wastes from intestines.
Supports liver functions
Contains vital compounds like oleanolic acid, liriodendron and iron that protect liver cells from damage. Neutralizes free radicals to reduce cellular damage. Reduces inflammation of hepatic soft tissues. Stimulates production of digestive enzymes. Enhances absorption of nutrients from digested food.
Prevents urinary tract disorders
Antimicrobial and antispasmodic in nature. Soothes the lining of the urinary tract. Keeps a check on uric acid concentration. Its antioxidants enhance filtration of toxins in kidneys. Used in ayurveda for kidney disorders like UTIs, calculi and painful urination.
- Good for the eyes
- Regulates blood sugar
- Manages bronchial asthma
- Helpful in rheumatoid arthritis
- Effective in anemia
- Can treat sexual disorders like impotence
PunarnavaEach teaspoon of Punarnava powder contains natural Punarnava extracts
- Regulates blood circulation
- Strengthens muscles to increase strength
- Increases appetite and improves digestion
Precautions to Take
- Strictly follow mentioned dosage. Do not overdose.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not consume on an empty stomach
- Can create a sensation of burning or choking in the throat if taken without water
- For best results, stay on a plant-based diet. Consume less non-vegetarian and dairy products.
- Not to be consumed by pregnant and lactating women