Showing all 5 results
Bliss TeaA cooling combo of Mint, Shatavari, Fennel and Khas that can cure acidity, indigestion and relieve hot flashes. Calms the mind, soothes the senses, helps bring the body back in sync. Balances Pitta and Kapha Dosha to cool down the body, improving body functions. Taking care of ourselves is extremely important in today’s world. We’ve known this a long while and that’s why we’ve come up with a range of products to help our customers take care of themselves inside out! We have recently launched a range of organic, eco-friendly wellness products to connect our clients back to nature without anything getting in the way. We have also launched 3 Premium Herbal Teas formulated especially for different Prakriti or Body Constitutions.
- These pure brews are made from 100% natural herbs and spices.
- ½ a teaspoon of these herbal concoctions in a cup of hot water every day can give numerous health benefits.
- Ayurvedic medicine for digestion
- Detoxifies the blood
- Boosts immunity
Works Best For
Benefits of Guduchi Powder
Ayurvedic medicine for ImmunityAyurvedic treatment that promotes longevity, boosts memory & immunity.
PurificationIt is one of the best Ayurvedic medicines to purify and enhance the complexion and skin.
Treats indigestion and safeguards the body against hyperacidity.
- Ayurvedic medicine for hay fever
- Works as a Rejuvenator
- Removes endogenous toxins
- Boosts liver function
- Detoxifies the blood
- Cures infections and allergies
Why is it a must have?
- Promotes immunity
- Purifies the body
- Boosts digestion
- Ayurvedic medicine for spleen disorders
- Improves digestion
- Makes the teeth stronger
Benefits of Pippali Powder
Promotes weight loss
Contains an active organic compound, peprine, that has antioxidant effects. Boosts metabolism to increase fat burning rate. Helps to eliminate toxins from blood. Prevents absorption of fat from food. Assists in breaking down food for digestion.
Has expectorant qualitiesHerbal anti-asthmatic agent. Effectively clears obstruction in the nasal passage. Dilates bronchitis to ease breathing. Helps to release sputum from lungs. Soothes the throat to relieve chronic cough. Reduces fever associated with cold. Rejuvenates the lungs.
Alleviates digestive issues
Natural carminative nature. Assists in breakdown of foods. Promotes bowel movements to release wastes. Treats indigestion by increasing production of digestive enzymes. Curbs intestinal infections to reduce motion frequency. Prevents gas formation in the stomach.
- Effectively treats constipation and heartburn
- Helps to manage menstrual pain
- Strengthens the gums and teeth
- Induces good sleep
- Relieves body pain and inflammation
- Suppresses hiccups
Why is it a must have?
Pippali:The powder contains pure extracts of Pippali plant:
- Best heart tonic
- Anti-inflammatory in nature
- Ayurvedic remedy for enlarged spleen
Precautions to take
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Should not be taken without medical supervision.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Useful as a diuretic
- Ayurvedic medicine for kidney
- Maintains reproductive health
Benefits of Punarnava
Sheds excess fat
Performs mild laxative functions. Corrects body’s carbohydrate metabolism to prevent weight gain. Increases oxidation of cholesterol molecules to break down dense fat. Reduces absorption of oil or fat from food. Flushes out toxins. Eases excretion of wastes from intestines.
Supports liver functions
Contains vital compounds like oleanolic acid, liriodendron and iron that protect liver cells from damage. Neutralizes free radicals to reduce cellular damage. Reduces inflammation of hepatic soft tissues. Stimulates production of digestive enzymes. Enhances absorption of nutrients from digested food.
Prevents urinary tract disorders
Antimicrobial and antispasmodic in nature. Soothes the lining of the urinary tract. Keeps a check on uric acid concentration. Its antioxidants enhance filtration of toxins in kidneys. Used in ayurveda for kidney disorders like UTIs, calculi and painful urination.
- Good for the eyes
- Regulates blood sugar
- Manages bronchial asthma
- Helpful in rheumatoid arthritis
- Effective in anemia
- Can treat sexual disorders like impotence
PunarnavaEach teaspoon of Punarnava powder contains natural Punarnava extracts
- Regulates blood circulation
- Strengthens muscles to increase strength
- Increases appetite and improves digestion
Precautions to Take
- Strictly follow mentioned dosage. Do not overdose.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not consume on an empty stomach
- Can create a sensation of burning or choking in the throat if taken without water
- For best results, stay on a plant-based diet. Consume less non-vegetarian and dairy products.
- Not to be consumed by pregnant and lactating women
Turmeric Powder - 100 Gms
- Treats respiratory and stomach disorders
- Supports liver and heart functions
- Ayurvedic medicine for Diabetes management
Benefits of Turmeric Powder
Natural anti-inflammatory agent
This is a sureshot Ayurvedic treatment for all kinds of inflammatory conditions like arthritis, allergies, skin infection etc. Prevents irritation of soft tissues by toxins. Relaxes the dilated muscles to ease pain. Lowers uric acid concentration. Optimizes full body functions.
Purifies the bloodNeutralizes free radicals in the blood. Lowers concentration of blood sugars and cholesterol. Eliminates infection-causing agents like bacteria and fungi. Reduces blood thickness to facilitate circulation. Regulates thyroid gland functions.
Promotes skin health
Speeds up repair of damaged skin tissues. Nourishes the cells to bring out natural glow. Regulates facial oil production. Unclogs skin pores to prevent acne outbreaks. Lightens skin tone. Removes pigmentation and blemishes.
- Relieves arthritis symptoms
- Promotes weight loss
- Improves cognitive capability
- Produces anti-cancer effect
- Alleviates mental strain
- Strengthens gums and teeth
One of the most praised antioxidant remedies in Ayurveda, Turmeric with Curcumin is a must-have for everyone. It promotes longevity by enhancing biological functions. It can act as a strong antispasmodic and anti-microbial agent to improve your sexual well-being. Most of all, it is a great flavor enhancer for your daily cooking!
Probable side effects of Turmeric powder
- Overdose may cause stomach irritation, nausea and loose motions.
- Keep away from children.
- High doses may have adverse effects on pregnant or lactating women.
- Can interact with blood-clotting medicines like, ibuprofen and aspirin.
- May lower blood sugar levels. Diabetics should use caution.