Showing the single result
- Bronchitis Ayurvedic medicine
- Treats muscle stiffness
- Treats asthma
Benefits of Dasamoola Powder
Ayurvedic medicine for muscle stiffness
Removes excess Vata from the system and pacifies Kapha. Really good for sore muscles and muscle stiffness.
Strengthens and nourishes the body and calms the nerves and supports the nervous system.
Supports healthy expectoration and proper functioning of the lungs. Treats asthma and bronchitis.
- Promotes healthy elimination of natural toxins
- Treats bronchitis
- Treats digestive disorders
- Helps in fever prevention
- Nourishes the body
- Helps in diabetes prevention
Why is it a must have?
Bilva (Aegle marmelos)
Treats tuberculosis and cures urinary diseases. Helps in diabetes prevention and treats digestive disorders. Also, helps in fever prevention.
Agnimantha (Premna integrifolia)
Treats digestive disorders and contains anti-constipation benefits. Acts as a uterine tonic and acts as a cardiac stimulant.
Brihati root (Solanum indicum)
Treats and prevents asthma attacks and prevents cough. Contains anti-inflammatory properties and effective against fever. Used to relieve involuntary muscle spasm and removes excess mucus from the body.
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
- Shyonaka (Oroxylum indicum)
- Patala (Stereospermum suaveolens)
- Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum)
- Prishriparni (Uraria picta)
- Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum)
- Gambhari (Gmelina Arborea)
Precautions to Take
- Dasamoola is safe and well-tolerated in most individuals when taken in the recommended dosage.
- The safety of Dasamoola is not well established for pregnant women.
- There are no adverse effects reported of the use of Dasamoola preparations in lactating mothers and breastfeeding babies.