Showing the single result
Nirogam Coolgut Kit
- Works as natural antacid
- Boosts metabolism
- Alleviates acidity and gastritis
- Avipattikar Powder: 3-6 gms with warm water before going to bed at night.
- Shankha bhasma: 125 mg with water/milk/honey twice or thrice a day.
- Avipattikar Powder: 100 Grams x 1
- Shankha bhasma: 10 Grams x 1
Works Best For
Benefits of Nirogam’s Coolgut Kit
Improves digestive capacity
Regulates production of stomach acid. Relieves inflammation of GI tract lining. Increases production of stomach mucus. Neutralizes free radicals in food. Maintains the electrolyte balance. Increases appetite. Performs carminative action. Regularizes bowel movements.
Supports liver and spleen functions
Contains natural anti-inflammatory agents. Flushes out toxins from the tissues. Stimulates release of digestive enzymes. Reduces oxidative stress on the cells. Boosts production of new, healthy cells.
Enhances skin textureEvens the skin tone. Promotes cellular regeneration to speed up healing. Fights off bacterial infections. Makes the skin soft and supple. Boosts production of body-building proteins. Treats acne, blemishes and redness. Provides calcium for skin cell development.
- Contains nutritive agents
- Alleviates hiccups
- Improves kidney function
- Useful to treat intestinal infections
- Strengthens musculoskeletal structures
- Helps to release kidney calculi
Main Ingredients of Nirogam’s Coolgut Kit
AmlaThis is the richest source of Vitamin C known to Ayurveda. It has strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Amla nourishes the body tissues and increases nutrient absorption. It has a cooling effect on the inflamed soft tissues.
ShankhaOne of the most rare, yet effective ingredients of Ayurveda, Shankha is a rich source of natural Calcium. It is a boon for the entire body as its compounds help to normalize the biological processes. It can improve your entire health from cognitive capabilities to gut function.
This might be a mild looking fruit, but its actions are much stronger! Ghrit Kumari can stimulate your gastrointestinal system to give you a better metabolism. It naturally detoxifies the body to improve your immunity too.
Probable Side Effects of Nirogam’s Coolgut Kit
- Overdose may cause gastric distress, nausea or severe allergic reactions.
- Shankha Bhasma may irritate damaged skin and ulcers.
- Avipattikar powder may cause loose stools, dehydration and cramping.
- May interact with Diabetes and hypertension medications. Use caution.
- Can cause adverse effects for pregnant or lactating women.
- Keep away from sight of children.