Showing the single result
- Improves Eyesight
- Helps To Reduce Hair Fall
- Helps To Control Diabetes
Benefits of Amla Capsules
Cuts Risks of Heart Disease
Contains abundant amounts of Vitamin C. Purifies the blood from free radicals and bad cholesterol molecules. Helps to absorb nutrients from the food and release unwanted wastes. Strengthens the heart muscles and arteries by dissolving blockages. Also reduces internal inflammation.
Keeps Skin RadiantHydrates the skin cells and promotes their regeneration. Has anti ageing properties. Removes excess oil from the face. Shields against the harmful UV rays of the sun. Sheds off dead skin cells to improve complexion. Treats pigmentation, acne and rashes.
Supports Gastrointestinal Functions
Cleans the lining of the gastrointestinal tract. Loosens the stools for easy bowel movements. Neutralizes the stomach acid to aid in digestion. Relaxes the abdomen muscles and fights off infections to relieve diarrhea, dysentery etc. Increases appetite and enzyme secretions.
- Reduces heart diseases
- Improves strength
- Helps in aiding digestion
- Helps in burning fat
- Relieves Pain
- Treats Vitamin C deficiency
Indian gooseberryEach capsule of Amla contains natural Amla extracts (Emblica Officinalis).
- Helps in weight loss
- Cures sore throat and cold
- Lowers the risk of heart diseases
Precautions to take
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There isn’t enough reliable information to know if Indian gooseberry is safe to use as a medicine when pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Bleeding disorders: Indian gooseberries might increase the risk of bleeding or bruising in some people.
- Diabetes: Indian gooseberry might decrease blood sugar levels.
- Liver disease: In theory, taking Indian gooseberry with ginger, Tinospora Cordifolia, and Indian frankincense might make liver function worse in people with liver disease.
- Surgery: Indian gooseberry might increase the risk of bleeding during and after surgery. Stop taking Indian gooseberry at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.