Showing all 3 results
- Improves Eyesight
- Helps To Reduce Hair Fall
- Helps To Control Diabetes
Benefits of Amla Capsules
Cuts Risks of Heart Disease
Contains abundant amounts of Vitamin C. Purifies the blood from free radicals and bad cholesterol molecules. Helps to absorb nutrients from the food and release unwanted wastes. Strengthens the heart muscles and arteries by dissolving blockages. Also reduces internal inflammation.
Keeps Skin RadiantHydrates the skin cells and promotes their regeneration. Has anti ageing properties. Removes excess oil from the face. Shields against the harmful UV rays of the sun. Sheds off dead skin cells to improve complexion. Treats pigmentation, acne and rashes.
Supports Gastrointestinal Functions
Cleans the lining of the gastrointestinal tract. Loosens the stools for easy bowel movements. Neutralizes the stomach acid to aid in digestion. Relaxes the abdomen muscles and fights off infections to relieve diarrhea, dysentery etc. Increases appetite and enzyme secretions.
- Reduces heart diseases
- Improves strength
- Helps in aiding digestion
- Helps in burning fat
- Relieves Pain
- Treats Vitamin C deficiency
Indian gooseberryEach capsule of Amla contains natural Amla extracts (Emblica Officinalis).
- Helps in weight loss
- Cures sore throat and cold
- Lowers the risk of heart diseases
Precautions to take
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There isn’t enough reliable information to know if Indian gooseberry is safe to use as a medicine when pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Bleeding disorders: Indian gooseberries might increase the risk of bleeding or bruising in some people.
- Diabetes: Indian gooseberry might decrease blood sugar levels.
- Liver disease: In theory, taking Indian gooseberry with ginger, Tinospora Cordifolia, and Indian frankincense might make liver function worse in people with liver disease.
- Surgery: Indian gooseberry might increase the risk of bleeding during and after surgery. Stop taking Indian gooseberry at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
- Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss
- Manages diabetes
- Boosts immunity
Benefits of Amla Powder
Ayurvedic medicine for skin
It is one of the best ayurveda medicines to stop skin ageing.
Treats Mouth ulcersAyurvedic treatment for painful mouth ulcers. It also reduces pain.
Works as an Anti-inflammatory
It has anti-inflammatory properties and treats constipation.
- Treats hair fall problem
- Reduces fat
- Improves digestion
- Boosts immunity
- Treats aging
- Improves eyesight
Why is it a must have?
Amla PowderAmla Powder contains natural amla extracts (Emblica Officinalis).
- Treats painful mouth ulcers
- Treats constipation
- Works as an anti-inflammatory
Precautions to take
- Don’t take if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Consult your doctor before use if you have a bleeding disorder.
- Consult your doctor if you have diabetes.
- Stop taking 2 weeks before surgery.
Turmeric Powder - 100 Gms
- Treats respiratory and stomach disorders
- Supports liver and heart functions
- Ayurvedic medicine for Diabetes management
Benefits of Turmeric Powder
Natural anti-inflammatory agent
This is a sureshot Ayurvedic treatment for all kinds of inflammatory conditions like arthritis, allergies, skin infection etc. Prevents irritation of soft tissues by toxins. Relaxes the dilated muscles to ease pain. Lowers uric acid concentration. Optimizes full body functions.
Purifies the bloodNeutralizes free radicals in the blood. Lowers concentration of blood sugars and cholesterol. Eliminates infection-causing agents like bacteria and fungi. Reduces blood thickness to facilitate circulation. Regulates thyroid gland functions.
Promotes skin health
Speeds up repair of damaged skin tissues. Nourishes the cells to bring out natural glow. Regulates facial oil production. Unclogs skin pores to prevent acne outbreaks. Lightens skin tone. Removes pigmentation and blemishes.
- Relieves arthritis symptoms
- Promotes weight loss
- Improves cognitive capability
- Produces anti-cancer effect
- Alleviates mental strain
- Strengthens gums and teeth
One of the most praised antioxidant remedies in Ayurveda, Turmeric with Curcumin is a must-have for everyone. It promotes longevity by enhancing biological functions. It can act as a strong antispasmodic and anti-microbial agent to improve your sexual well-being. Most of all, it is a great flavor enhancer for your daily cooking!
Probable side effects of Turmeric powder
- Overdose may cause stomach irritation, nausea and loose motions.
- Keep away from children.
- High doses may have adverse effects on pregnant or lactating women.
- Can interact with blood-clotting medicines like, ibuprofen and aspirin.
- May lower blood sugar levels. Diabetics should use caution.